Dirt 3 Complete Edition (2012) Pc Game FiGHTCLUB
Dirt 3 Complete Edition-FiGHTCLUB| Publisher: Codemasters| Developer: Codemasters | Genre: Racing | Platform: PC | Size: 8GB GB | Release Date: 16/03/2012
The acclaimed off-road racing franchise returns in this third series entry. DiRT 3 delivers mud, sweat and gears the world over: from the intense weather-beaten rally stages of
Europe, Africa and the US, to executing performance driving showcases and career challenges where car control is pushed to spectacular limits. The game boasts more cars, more
locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport.
The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the
legendary Col de Turini pass.
The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave
beneath towering skyscrapers.
The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range
The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
Minimum System Requirements:
* OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 2.8GHz, Intel Pentium® D 2.8Ghz
* RAM: 2GB
* HDD: 15GB
* GPU: AMD RadeonTM HD 2000 256MB, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 Series 256MB
* DirectX®: DirectX® 9
* Sound: DirectX® compatible soundcard
1. Unpack the files with WinRAR or equivalent.
2. Burn or mount the .iso file.
3. Install the game, when prompted for serial enter anything.
4. Copy all the contents from the FiGHTCLUB folder on the DVD
to the game installation folder, overwrite when prompted.
5. Run the file ProfileImport.exe >once<. It will create five blank savegame profiles. If any earlier (DiRT 3) savegame profiles exist on your computer the three first ones will be kept.(If you have other needs then prior to executing this step manually backup saved profiles and insert them later. Location is %USERPROFILE%/My Documents/My Games/DiRT3/savegame) 6. Start the game. Block it from accessing internet in firewall. Be adviced that the Windows Firewall might not let you choose. If game complains about “xlive.dll not found” then GFWL client didn’t install – seems 50/50 it does. Install it manually from GFWL folder on DVD. 7. In the game, create a local GFWL profile. 8. Use any of the five blank savegame profiles to play. 9. If you like this game BUY it!
||Download Game Via Resumable 850Mb RAR Parts Size: 8GB||